Welcome to the Office of Curriculum and Instruction. Our primary mission is to provide teachers and administrators with the necessary support to foster quality instruction for all students in every classroom.
Assistant Superintendent of Education
There are various departments within the Office of Curriculum and Instruction. They include:
(1) High School Division,
(2) Middle School Division,
(3) Elementary Division,
(4) Adult Education,
(5) Gifted and Talented and Autism,
(6) Special Education,
(7) English for Speakers of Other Languages,
(8) Professional Development,
(9) Alternative Education and Dropout Prevention,
(10) Assessments, Progress Monitoring, and Data Analysis,
(11) Comprehensive Health, and
(12) Teacher Evaluation and Leadership Development.
Curriculum and Instruction is committed in the district’s mission to ensure that all students meet or exceed state standards in preparation to become productive citizens.
For more information contact:
William C. Dixon Jr.